- - Sudden illness assessment and treatment.
- - Urine testing for infection.
- - Refill of medication.
- - Diagnosis of a new rash.
- - Pregnancy testing and counselling (including referral for prenatal care or abortion services at your request).
- - Emergency contraception, including emergency IUD insertion.
- - Injury assessment (no X-rays aretaken at our clinic)
- - Suturing of lacerations and tetanus vaccination.
Please call 911 if you are having symptoms of a serious illness, such as a heart attack or stroke (chest pain, shortness of breath, or new onset of neurological symptoms). If you have an injury that would require immediate imaging, please go to the emergency room for assessment, as they will have on-site radiology services readily available.
Walk in Clinic
Flexible medical services on a walk-in basis however existing patients require appointments.
Visit us Monday to Friday, 9AM–5PM and Saturday 9AM–3PM
Please call ahead as per provincial health authority guidelines regarding COVID-19.
Comprehensive medical care to service individuals and whole families located in Delta, Tsawwassen and across the province. Our team of family doctors provides services catering to your and your family’s healthcare needs.
Services Not Covered by MSP
- Driver’s Medical: $220
- General Medical Forms: $80 +
- Transfer of Medical Records: $80
- Doctors Note: $40
- Instant Strep A Test: $20
Private Pay Appointments
- International Patient who do not have MSP Coverage: $140
- BC Resident without MSP Coverage: $100
- Canadians who have Coverage in other provinces are able to be seen at no cost except for Quebec residents. ($100)
- Covered by MSP if:
- Patient is 15 years or older
- Plantar Wart
- Precancerous Skin Lesion
- Wart anywhere else on the body are not covered by MSP- $100 charge will apply.